Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

witing


The last 2 weeks we have been writing  Recounts. It has been so much fun writing them all.  My Recount workbook I did a test yesterday on when I Court a 10-pound fish. how I did it well I did do it well with all the although if it's happened to my recount writing.  I got a lot of words into my writing I'm getting really good at doing recount stories and I've been doing with a really well in the last 3 weeks of school and we've been doing them. I've been getting better and better at doing them Cos I used to be able to be there good at doing weekends but now I'm extremely good at doing a recount. As I feel better about doing a recounted story some feeling a lot better about doing them even though I used to be good at them but when I had to all ways make Recount stories. I came into a room with us I had to do stuff from previous two other Thursday night and a lot of other writing that I've never really done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about