Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

zones


A few weeks ago we had athletics I didn't get into zones for any of the athletics parts like sprints shot
put Discus high jump  stuff but a few days later about a week later after that we did 1000 around Grace
and I came second in the boys division so I got to go to the vet I only got to go to zone for one thing an
d when I've got into zones I was pretty happy with myself my race wasn't till 2 and we would arrive there
about 9:32 I had virtually the whole school day doing nothing at zones just talking and people hanging
out and just having a bit of fun away from school when we got to the zones Place builder schools we
head down there's nothing that was a really hot day I was playing in the playground for a wee bit and I
saw some old friends from my kids that used to go to yaldhurst model school but and I got to catch up
with them and see how they were cos I haven't seen a lot of them on it a few years especially one of
them I haven't seen in about 5 years now putting all that aside when I was on I was pretty excited for my
race I said it off and about sickened and then everything went downhill everyone just started overtaking
me my back started hurting and I could and I was finding it hard to breathe so I got pulled out on my
second work and almost finished the whole race but I got pulled out which is pretty sad about but yeah I
came asked my friend Hunter came second class cause I took the big L but my parents and Focal still
proud of me for still getting into zone for it and also these people had been training for ages and we hadn't
even train once But it was a pretty fun day we got soul in a whole bunch of stuff about athletics zone like
their high jump mat is like 2 times. school high jump mat it was really sick and some of the kids for
Jumping about 95 but.t one kid on those jumping on metre 5 metre 5 metre 5 but she would be pretty
impressive to be able to jump that much and I was pretty scared of me and I would jump that much
but I hang out with the principal for a bit just talking to him it was even disability children running and
doing computer stuff today on Monday which I thought was pretty cool cause I athletics day was
meant to be on Friday but as it was raining it got postponed and then maybe today we like the teacher
said that we might be able to go get something like an ice cream which were all pretty My mum and
came and watch me race that day and so to my nanny they were pretty proud of me but I felt a bit silly
like I should have been able to come at least 2nd to 3rd but I came after out of about 5 children but
not realising these children had been training a lot of time and I my school isn't even train us ones or
help us train thank you for listening to my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about