Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

wildfire

 In rimu this week it has been hooked on book week. Today I have done same writing named wildfire. It was a bit hard but  with a bit of help from my teacher I got it all done. It  is all about all the wildfire's is usa and  new zealand with all the wildfire going ever where. Not all of them we can stop like the California  wild fire we could  not stop it for like 3 week's. It can be so big that we can not stop them because moter noser well to what it wants to do. This was my inspiration for my story. hope you well like it. One day a kid named Isaac was in a forest and had seen a big ball of smoke fly into the air.
“What was that” he said to his best friend Kody. what was that? “I don’t know what  was it do you?” He said to Isaac “let’s just keep going into the forest said kody ok.”

Next minute  all they could hear is fire truck and a voice in the forest help me it was a small little vose help me we have to go look. With in minute They wear running there the first ever more help me  ok they said next minute they see a wildfire

We have to get out of here said Isaac halp me. Isaac was feeling sad and worried because he had seen it on tv and those fires got out of control really quickly. He really didn’t want that to happen to this one, but it was already looking like they weren’t going to be able to stop it. Last time there was a fire here, his house went up in flames.

All of a sudden, no matter where Isaac looked there was flames. Flames jumping. Flames going all different colours. Flames carling. Isaac and kody ran about 6 meters and then a big ball of fire went into the air. Then they saw someone help me they said they run to them and got the kid that was saying help me they grabbed him and went running back to safety. Isaac fall over and got back up they got out of the first just in time. They were relieved.

They got the kid a ambulance because the kid had third  degree burns. the famous mayor of the city gave them both a kay to the city for their bravery. Kody and isaac went to see the kid up at the hospital and was happy to find out that he was all right and the kid gave kody and isaac a card that said thank you for saving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about