Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Last year I what to australia.


 Last year I went to Australia. It was my Mum Dad and Nana the Night Before we left my nana stayed at my house. The next morning we woke up at 3am  in the morning and had to leave at 3:30 before we got to the airport we went t McDonalds. At the airport we put the luggage on the Trolley. Walking through the airport and we got to security, security was intense!! Finally we  boarded the plane. I felt very excited. So we began a three and a half hour flight to Australia We landed in Australia and got through security.We got to Sydney and pick up a rental car and drove to the Gold Coast. When we got to the Gold Coast We got to the hotel And I got to the hotel My nana and me said a room and my mum and dad said a room and my room had a balcony door that lead to the balcony. And we got to see the sea

The hotel and I went straight to the car and I was so excited I went and jump in my family fun because it has a Jacuzzi and a outdoor pool and a indoor pool It was the best day of my life getting to it and it was so fun being able to do all the shopping my Nana keep buying lots of stuff and I bought a whole set of Lego which is about $322 because it was a whole entire that's it in the construction set And when we got there it was really fun being able to do all the shopping we got back to the hotel and I can't remember much else other than doing all that and going swimming again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is De'Aundre i really like this photo my friend likes it to it is so so amazing i really like your punctuation so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Oshen from Kawakawa primary school. And I like the way you put punctuation and putting your full stop in the write place, and also capital letters in the write place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm cooper from Kawakawa primary school and this is a cool place I like it I lived in Australia in Coomera for 10 years and I like your punctuation so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about