Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

i am back


For the last 2 weeks, we have been doing recount stories.
I didn't read that story on last Friday of a kid that went with grandad's and he hated it yesterday
we had you doing a presentation my teacher said that was my Improvement session I've got a whole
bunch more work and I've used more paragraphs and better words than just I am you because As I
have learned more words I've got a piece of paper that shows me he has been just I am you because
bikes from things from time connectives to a lot of others. Everything learning especially myself And
words that I have never really used before Is open getting more floor with all my writing especially for
recounts I'm staying to get used to having to write to you because I never used to be able to be good at
writing recount I only use to write fake novel stories and I remember one time when I was in a classroom
I did 5 pages. of writing and that was when I was 7 I believe but oh well besides that and I've been
getting better at my recount writing I've been doing a lot more work on it once I did a recounted story and it
was like 3102 words and it took me 3 days on voice typing to do I've got a lot more fluent was doing
recoun.t as I thought I was doing work Sunday I am you and I can only do about 50 to 100 words Nono
we can I can do anywhere from about 300 to 672 words As I've been getting better with my writing with
recounts I've learned that you shouldn't be always just putting imu2 because as you need to put more
the word from punctuation to a lot of other stuff from an even paragraph the end. I feel comfortable about all this week that I have finished and I hope that I can get more work done


1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is De'Aundre im from kawakawa primary school i really like your store it is cool you have got heps of sentence it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about