Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

pet day


Today it is Pet day at your first model school and so far we have made sense are listed or vegetable sculptures and I made a vegetable sculpture of a train and next we have a whole bunch of other things to do from watching people build stuff to watch in sheep run around the I think I might have a good chat hobby horses watching. we've got people coming in judging but a lot of things going on today but The train that I built with really bad I kind of think but it I think it was also kind of good because it took me like half an hour and it looks really good but it to me kind of makes me sad And it didn't turn out is what I kind of wanted it to turn out as And it did kinda turnout is what I wanted it to be but it kind of didn't. but I'm pretty hair feel my progress at of done before because I've never made anything like that before I think I might have a good chance of getting first or second place or third we because it the judge's were really quite impressed with it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac I like your vegetable sculpture and I also like mine. I think you have done a good job on making your vegetable structure. I think it has been one of the best ones that I have seen. Next time I think you should make a slide instead of just putting them straight into a blog post I think there's a lot cooler once you were posted.
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about