Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

free writing



We've been doing free writing.
As you read this you will learn  how I started to
like traffic management. This is how I first started to love
traffic management. One day my dad come home with a
truck with same traffic management gear on it and I had
see it. This was when I was 4 years old. I ask my dad if I
can go for a ride it the truck he said ‘yes’ I was so happy.
He helped me up to the truck. The truck started with a
 roar. Meanwhile my mum took a photo of me in the
\ truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about