Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

cup challenge

Hello people, in health we are doing the cup challenge which means we have to get the cups for one table to another. The ip skill I used was negotation. The way I used negotation was when I wanted to do it one way but did Jessies idea and it wored really good. The warm fuzzie I used was good job. The success was really good because we won the game 2 out of the 3 games. I worked with Jessie Faye Kristille. If we were to do it again I would do the say as before becasuse we had really good commuication and good team work.
The helisons model level that i worked at was level 4. I was at level 4 becuase I used fair play and  good team work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about