Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Slide The Corner

Hello people we are doing novle study and we had to do some things befor we read it here are my ansers. The book I am reading is Slide the Corner.

I think that it is going to be about a ralley car or some sort of race car.

When they say slide the corner I think they mean drift the corner or flick the ass end of the car around the corner.

Fleur beale is 76 years old she went to Inglewood high school she has more the 40 book's out for people to read. 

After reading the back I think that she wants to take after her Dad and Mum and be a ralley car driver or a mechanic. Or go at a fast speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about