Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Cats are better then dogs

 Cats are not better then dogs I think dogs are better then cats becuase dogs allways want to be with you and be your mate but cats dont want to be with you 24 seven were dogs do and if your sick or upset dogs are allways next to you. as a exsapile when I got really sick my dog was allways with me no mater where I went he was with me he would sleep next to me and all of that. Where my cat was outside most of the time and would not come near me the olny time I would see him would be when he wanted to be give food or when he was going to go to sleep.Cats Vs. Dogs? Why Pet Safe Cleaning Products Gets You A BONEus!! – Eco3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about