Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

science

We dissection the heart to find out how they pump and move the blood and how it all works and to see

why it would not explode. I thought that I would see some blood and all the mussel and vanes and flesh.

The way we saw it was

by cutting down the left hand side and then the right hand side one side of the heart muscles and bigger and

the

other side was thinner. Then we cut it in half to see the inside of it. It was cool to see what it looked like inside

of

the heart. It was cool to see what was in it. I seen the Atrium Entry ways where blood enters each side of the

heart, from Veins

, Valves- One way gates. Let blood only move in one direction. Helpful especially pushing against gravity,

Heart Strings- Strong fibres that hold the valves in place , and Arteries- Take blood AWAY from the Heart.

I like the dissection. I thought that it was a cool thing to look at. I think I did good when we did this. I think

I was good with my behavior.

What does pulmonary mean? pulmonary is the blood flow.

Where is the septum?  between the left and right sides of the nose.

What are the heart strings? fibrous cords of connective tissue that connect the papillary muscles.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about