Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

weekly Reflection

 This week I am proud of how my day went yesterday and how much running I did witch I am sore and tied today. I struggled this week when my teacher was not at school and I was unsettled witch lead me to get myself in trouble. Something I enjoyed this week was doing athletics day as we did not have to do any school work. Next week I want to make my behavioral even better and not have the principal's come and get me.


 Inspirational Quotes | Keep Inspiring Me

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isaac this is a good blog but next time I think you should split it up so people can actually read the words. I like how you put a god quote into your blog it makes it look better.Do you think you could make anything better?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about