Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Blackout Poetry

Hello people we have been working on our new class it is art we tried blackout poetry. I really like doing this because it was interesting to learn how to do that type of poetry and know how it was done and made I made a poem about race cars I liked making them. If you want to do it then you need to get some new paper then get a pen and put a box on the words you like then get a vied and blackout everything else so all you will be left with is some word.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac

    I'm happy to hear you enjoyed trying out this new type of poetry. You even explained how others can do it - it's such an easy activity, but lots of fun to see how your poems come together.

    I really liked the New Zealand poem we worked on together, I hope you are able to finish that up and share it to your blog also.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about