Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Badge of Honour

 Hello people I just read the story badge of honer. We had a choice to do write the rest of the story or think of a time when you were a upstander I had time to do both so here they are.  I think that Miss Latu will not believe them and that Isaac will not back up Tosasi and then will tell on him and then he will get in trouble with Miss Latu and Tosasi will say Isaac did some of it so he will get in trouble. I was a outstander when my mate got smacked in the face and I went and got a adult to solve it.

Home - Pink Shirt Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about