Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Art


 Hello people in Art we have been working on abstract art. I learned how to do abstract art before we started doing it. I didn't not know anything about abstract art. We learned how to do the abstract art it is made out of all different shapes. My favorite part was when we did the 3 different words one with the art out shapes the thing that challenged me the most was when we had to do the practice art that we did with all the shapes and shades. For the first piece of art we did was the 3 words art the 3 words were love fear growth I like we we did this art because it made me think a lot on what I was going to put it in. The sencend piece of art we did was the 2 word art which we are still working on the two words are happiness and anger 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about