Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

sport


In-room me for the last 2 weeks we started one week before school term ended and we've done it
and we got athletics I think I'm going to be able to go into songs this week maybe shot put and maybe this kiss me I don't think of people under or high jump cause I can only get to a metre sometimes and the school record is a metre 5 and I'm trying to get me to 5 but it's going to be hard so I feel like I'm going to be able to get in the spring as is not many Essex boys that are going to be doing it and I reckon that we are looking for about the ATM I don't know about the shift leader but I'm hoping to get in for the ATM and I'm hoping to get in for shot put you know why it's because I'm trying to get myself into the 3D kind of stuff getting closer and closer to athletics I've been training a lot the Hydra is being a challenging part for me cuz it's been more fail and miss fail a mess and I'm never getting it right really it feels like but I think I'm going to definitely get them Fresh Prince last year I came in for place and that was when I had about 15 other boys does racing against I feel like I did pretty well but I still don't say anything but I reckon this year will be my year as yours only for year 6 boys and tell them I don't think you're going to really race but they're probably going to get them for something but maybe not but I feel like I'm going to get in for shot put for Sprint as I will probably get second or third as my best friend are going to either get one of my best friends is going to definitely getting first and then my other friend ever going to come see me or I'm going to 10:30 or he won't come said so I'm pretty excited about it as your school does do it I hope your school does as it is a very funny thing I'm really good at cross-country and I got into zones for this year but I I would have made zones this year for it but I couldn't because they don't want to see my group in but last year I got in and I came out of the 153 students that we're running I came in and Anna 53 I came in 53rd place listen to my blog by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about