Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

school work

So this week we have been doing writing and it's about an ice palace 
we had to make ideas about like ice and snow
after that, we said about what the ice palace looks
so we picked what is a good one out of 3
ad picked the one for ideas about the ice palace and you make a story
we have a lot more to do but  is what I have done so far
Turn your face into the east wind, and if you could see forever you would see Ivan’s land. It is a land where  Icy cold, cracking, crunching snow, smashing under Ivan’s feet, as he trudged over the steep hill. Fulling of the snow sing in to the big fat rook caking bone’s of the cracking snow. I hear a big avalase nooooooooooo fall down the big step hill fall into the ice river

Has a speed away at the big steephill going up there but another have lunch came down I was so scared I was screaming I was running but I got caught in it the Evelyn just got me As I was still running but everyone's got posted and I was so scared as I was up The bottom of the pool and I need a good guy guy called Bob and if his brother was named Jesus  

Comeing down the hiil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about