Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

school work

This week will be learning about algebra and I do not like algebra but I think I'm doing pretty good I'm learning how to do algebra. Today I did 3 sheets I hate it but I did I want you to lose more less than greater than and equal and then I did Learn to Fly Like A B C and all that but I'm adding and subtracting now I get a sheet on times on the ABC Pretty fun doing it but I want to do it a different way than what I already had started to do it as well Thank you for listening to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac,

    Thank you for being honest about how you feel about algebra. Remember that thinking and working hard on something means you are learning. I read this earlier today and it might help you. M A T H = Mistakes Allow Thinking to Happen. I know you can do it with hard work and using that thinking brain of yours.

    :) Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about