Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

tiny home

This week has been maths week and we have been making tiny houses It has been a struggle making them it was hard to put 3D shapes in but the first rule was you had to listen to the teacher and listen to the instructions Second you have To make a rough draught is quite easy to be having to colour and teacher's wanted it to be very like a real house but trying to be as late as possible cuz we only have one so we got from the first day but it was kind of struggle to do it was a lot of colouring and a lot of people  you had to start your walls and your base colouring it and the final version the final version was a bit hard because all you could see was just like the blank paper when you had to make sure that look like a proper tiny house it was a bit difficult at first but then I got so it'll it was an easier process after I knew what I was doing especially with colour but you still a lot of pencils at  Did you have to make sure that you do like this thing I'm showing her alien from said it was a bit easier because I know I'm good at math it was the hardest part but I got through it at the end You have to fully decorate the outside of your house that was easy because you need to make grass in that you had to cut out the 3D shapes and make the 3D shapes that was the hardest part it was a lot of sleep Well that's all the instructions No I'm going to talk about how I did it was quite fun doing it was a few struggles when I was doing it but I got 4 pretty easily like you wasn't that much wrong with it but I still got 4 It was quite hard in some parts and challenging and push me to the time limit but it was still fun to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about