Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

B&E

 Hello readers for the last 4 weeks we have been working on businesses and enterprise. We did this so we could make some money for our end of year actively we had $20 dollar's to start with and we used $15 dollar's out of the  20 dollar's on the market day we sold $49 dollar's witch mint  we made $34 dollar's in profit. I had fun doing all of the B&E things we did I had a lot fun on market day selling our product I liked working in the group I was in and I lured a lot about what to do. Maybe next time I would not sell lollies but incensed I would do a sausage sizzle because  there was a group that did that and they mad a lot of money from selling them. When we were planing what to do we all had a different idea and next time I would go on a idea that we all wanted to do and not be so silly when doing the planing. I think  I was a good ascent to the businesses and did a lot of work to get id done on time I think  I did equally the same amount  of work as what everyone else   did that was in my group when we did the planing and when we did market day I think we did go as we did make 34 dollars off of 15 dollar investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about