Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cancer D.L.O

 Hello people in health we have been working on a chart about a health problem in New Zealand I did it on cancer. I did it mostly about lung cancer I got all my info off a site called figure.nz. I found it really helpful because I got the info I need for my work it was really easy to use and it came up with a lot of different things about cancer but it not all about cancer there is a lot more on the site. You may find it really help full you if do any work like what I did I hope you like my work here it is if you can please leave a comment about what I could do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about