Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

living a healthy life is a choice

 living a healthy life is a choice. my understanding is that you can choice  your health that nobody can control it only you can. my understanding is its up to you on what you want to do with your health is up to you. you can control you heath by cheeping clean. The 2 ways I keep healthy is by eating fruit and veg and having a shower ever day.

I also keep healthy by brushing my teeth and by playing sports.

Healthy Living Apple Illustration Wall Mural • Pixers® • We live ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about