Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Script work

Hello people this week we did not do the 100 word challenge we made a script I will leave a link to the video so you can watch it if you want to read it. I hope you like my work here is the link for the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IYRC7g2ICg&feature=emb_err_woyt

 The Man is an old man whose name is Jerry who is a bit lonely but everyday he goes to the park to play chess by himself. He loves to play chess everyday at the park. He shows a lot of emotions when he's playing by himself. He was getting mad and was saying “I'm going to win this game and nobody could stop me.” He's playing a really intense game against himself. He gets there everyday by walking down from his house to get to the park he has to walk over the water. He even goes when it's raining. He has never lost a game. When he wins the game he gets his teeth back. He will eventually stop playing in the park because he is over 80 years old and he will just play at his house. When he wins he says yes take that you old man give me my teeth back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about