Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

My learning

Hello guys  this week we have been working on our learning story's here my learning story about poetic arts. A learning story is  a reflection on what we did in the hurumanu for the term. Do you guys do a learning story's at your school?

My Learning Story

Hurumanu:                           poetic arts                           

Name: Isaac

Teachers: bh ds ht sc miss b

Term 

2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  lured about mori book

  • We made Tapa art 

  •  We did Weaving 

  • We paint Watercolor 

  • The Creation of Tuna 

  • Taniwha and Rakaia Gorge 

What I Learned: 

  •  How to do weaving with paper.

  •   How to make art with  watercolor and how to do it right. 

  • How to make tapa and how it was first made and the way they made it. 

My Favourite Part:

  • When we made tapa art and did the haiku poems.  

  •  The water color art and the patens.

  • The weaving with the paper.

My Next Steps:

  •  To get better at my blogging. 

  •  To get better at my painting. 

  • To make my work better.

Get 

CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I did all my work when I seat with people I don't get silly with

Achievement

I can get all my work done when i need to have it done

Resilience

I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning

Respect

I showed respect by doing my work and by not being defiant and giving the teacher respect

Any other comments




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about