Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Post test narrative


For the last 3 week’s has been doing narrative writing and my pretest was alright and I guess I didn't have everything down with it and it was a bit tricky and I didn't really like it start but now we've been reading through the ice palace and Saturday realized like what happens with it all like cuz at first I thought narrative writing was totally different to what it really was and then forgot a lot better with no she is what I started off work and I did 216 words a really quality like writing but the first pre-tested I did was 1026 words and that was a bit hard for me to always keep editing . But this one feels a lot better and I hope you enjoy it bye.

Walking through the door’s walking into zone 67 Hearing gunshots getting fired Across the room having the best of time bomb bom Loud gunshots getting fired around hearing people scream all the people come running out. Someone had been shot with a rifle shot was fired. what can we do? Call  111 and get Ambulance and police ok on the phone where are we? zone 67 ok hi can get Ambulance and police at zone 67 ok Ambulance and police come to your location. more shots fired in front of the building get out now before we get shot. We all need to be safe.
Ambulance and police get to then seen and more shots go off get in now get the gun off him and get him in same cuffs ok boss get him now. Boom boom more shots fired Man down how you or him-him ok hope into the building  Break the door down. Boom the door’s fill over. Got him in cuff’s ok put him in the van taking him to jail boom the door on the van Smashed closed on him. Take him away boys get his gun and make sure it is not lodde . can I  interview you and have your stories on what happened yes you can What time did you get there 1.00 pm can you place lave the Senn sen I have Interviewed you and get a good nite slept and can you place come to court in 3 weeks ok. It is on Monday.the 23 of October.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac I like your narrative pretest. I like how you have written it but next time check your spelling before you post it on internet because it will look funny when people start reading it. I like how you have written your night with pretest.Next time you could check your writing before you post it ].

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about