Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

new paper

This is my blog post  about my newspaper report it isn't finished yet Yeah I know wouldn't be a piece of writing that I'm going to include in it.Can I please get everyone's feedback on it. And it  will have a screenshot of my newspaper report. I would like everyone's feedback on it the piece of writing this week that I need for a long ride. I want concluded I think it would be good please .


This is my newspaper report just remember it is unfinished. It's not because I was going to make my newspaper you Should still use it is still good website but me It's not really well we still use it. I'm gonna stop talking now but here is my writing as I said I just want feedback please would be most appreciated so I know what I need to put into it before I publish my newspaper report it would just be a lot easier for it thank you bye and here's my word writing hope you have a good day hope you enjoy.
The traffic boy
This is how I first started to love traffic management.
One day my dad come home with a truck with same traffic management gear on it and I had see it. This was when i was 4 years old. I ask my dad if I can go for a ride it the truck he said ‘yes’ I was so happy. That he said yes so dad Helped me up it to the truck dad shart the doar in the truck. Meanwhile my mum took a photo of me in the truck. It made my day Meanwhile my dad got into the truck he Start it up the truck and we went do to one of his Work site  and so my dad pull over a got same of his gear of the side of the road. Dad got back into the truck and we went back home. When we arrived home my mom was waiting for us and so my dad got out of the truck. He came and got me out of the truck and when I got out of the truck mum and I went inside but i did not want to but my mum said i had it. So i said why.but she did not tell me.About 5 minutes later my dad came in and said to come out side so i did and it was a surprise he had same Small cone’s for me.I had the best day. The end bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about