Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Shark infrsted custard

 Hello people, in health we are doing the shark infested custard witch means we ha 3 ho all hops and we had to get all of our team to the other side of the court. The ip skill I used was negotiation. The way I used negotiation was when I wanted to do it one way but did Jesse witch was not the best idea but he was good on the ho all hops. I worked with jesse, zac, Aston, Halley, nevava, nici, The warm fuzzie I used was good job. The success was really bad we lost next time we do it I think we need to do it with more talking. The helisons model level that i worked at was level 4. I was at level 4 barbecue I used fair play and  good team work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about