Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

PB4L

 The way I show be ready for school is because I all way bring the right school gear and know what class I have for that day and I bring my PE gear on the day I have PE. I bring my Chromebook everyday. my phone is off and out of sight. I line up respectfully. I need to work on using good manners because when I get angry I sometimes start to swear and I have trouble using manners. I need to work on meeting deadlines because I sometimes don't get all my work done then I get in trouble so if I meet the deadlines I won't get in trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about