Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 world challenge

 Hello people to day we are doing the 100 world challenge here hope you like it. This week it was about being stuck in a life sized bobble and where you would go. 

The first place I would go would be to lake Lyndon the reason why I would go here is because I like this place a lot I would go down under the water and get all the fishing gear that would have gone in the lake during the years. Then i would go to a farm so then I can go on a big tour and then see all the animals  and then help them feed the animals. Then I would go to the racetrack so then I can watch all the races and the leave and go home.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Isaac my name is Jesse I liked your 100 word challenge but next time you could add some more details and add the photo so people know what the photo looks like. Do you think you would change anything to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about