Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Art Reflection

Hello people in today's blog I am going to be talk about my art. Our art is going to be on display. The part of my art display I am most proud  of is my weaving because I haven't done weaving before and I really like do it. Something that challenged me in the art was the water paint because it was hard to get the water with the paint right. My favourite style of poetry was the haiku poems because they were the easiest for me to do and because I had a lot of ideas of what I could put in my poem. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Isaac

    Thanks for sharing your final Art blog post with a photo of your display. You worked really well on this post, and help a lot of classmates get their display boards finished today as well.

    Keep up making these kinds of positive learning choices! I look forward to seeing your final board on display.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about