Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

After the Storm

In reading this week I have been reading After the storm. The teacher gave us questions about the story here my answers. have a good day.

Who is in the family? Sam, Dad, Mum, Matthew,  Jessie,

How did Jessie feel when they found the skull? He cried and he ran away.

Would you have put your hand down the hole? I would put my hand down there just in case there was cats in it I would be able to save them.


What does strewn mean? It means that the one thing is everywhere


Write a sentence using the word strewn. When I looked out at the field I saw leaves strewn about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about