Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hello today I'm going to be telling you about our new school buildings
When I walked into our new building I saw
1 I seen old furniture
2  I seen a new tv
3 I seen some big fans
4 the holes in the roof

When I walked into our new building I thought
1 they could be a lot better with how big the class room is and not as small as they are
2 we need a heart pump to heat the building a lot better so they are not as cold as they are
3 we had the whole building to our selves
4 how many tvs do we need
When I walked into our new building I felt
1 the wind on our body's
2 the sun going there the window
3 that the class room is to small
4 that I meat for this class




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about