Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reflection

Hello people here is a Reflection on how my week has been.

In cooking the day before that I got a 2 and then I got a 3 the next day I believe that I showed respect in that class. In bio I got 3s in both class and I uselessly get a 2.5 or a 2 so I showed comment  in that class. At lunch I was making good choices and didn't get myself into trouble and I showed resilience. In health I showed achievement by getting all the work that I need to do and I got 3s in that class. In kete we are making snakes and ladder is going OK but our group can get really silly. When we had a reliever teacher in I did not self mange myself as good as I could and my beahaviuer was really poor in that class. My goal for next week is to get all 3s and not be late to school.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac. Good to read that you are working on improving your self management skills. In a recent Home Economics practical class you worked so well!!! Keep trying your best.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about