Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Paragraph

 Hello people we were doing some more work on our paragraph so I did the other photo we had to do and I was able to do it with in about 20 mins here is my work I hope you like it leave a comment on my blog.



Name: Isaac

Choose 1 of the photos to write about. Delete the other one 



Techniques you can talk about:

Colour, Lighting, Camera Angles/Shots, Music, Characters, Settings


Write your paragraph below. Make sure you reference the SEXXXY colour coded template to help you include ALL the necessary parts of your paragraph. At the end, highlight your work. 

I picked this one because I did the other one and I pick this because I want to do it as it's in the forest. You would find this in a colder forest where there are a lot of animals that are edible and easy to kill and where there is flat ground. The emotion in the film is high as they are getting chased by the cops and they are trying to survive in the wild by themselves. I think the director put this part in because he wanted to show how to kind of survive in the bush and how they lived on food that they found and where they sleeped in the bush. They used a long shot to show where they are and what is going around them and showing what the emotion in the film. I think that they have done all this to keep the people watching the film and to keep it good and insisting and not boring.

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about