Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Wellbeing

 Hello people this week in health we have been working on wellbeing. do you do wellbeing at your school?

Whare Tapa Wha is about wellbeing and happiness


This is useful to understand because if one of your 4 bits is dammed it can be bad for your mental health

I participated - well

I contributed by doing researching and then putting the worlds in my words and not just copying and pasting

Next time I will try and work a little bit herded and not talk as much

It was challenging when I could not find what I need to find and had to ask the teacher where it would be

I coped with the challenge by asking the teacher where to look and then she showed me where to find it

I worked well / okay / not so well with others because I worked well with my friend Jessie who I did this with I did this with my friend Jessie

Next time I will try and do my work a bit more faster and try to find the work


here is our work



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about