Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Eotc week

 Hello people today we are right about EOTC. We went to Jellie park I like going to jellie park because we got to go swimming and I got to see some of my mates my favorite thing was going on the slides because I got to cool down on the hot day. The part that I did not like was getting really bad sun burn it hurt a lot and I had to deal with a person that I dislike. I saw some lifeguards get mad at some kids because they could not swim and I saw a lot of schools that came to have a swim. I lured that in you go down with people on the slide you will properly get hit by them when your on the slide.
Jellie Park reopens - Australasian Leisure Management

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about