Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Maths

Yesterday we did maths and it is all about times tables and after we did that we had to do the maths work and it was really easy to do. But it was fun to do we do this thing called dayle Ten it is really fun to do With all the work it has be hard and every i have lured my 11 time tables and I am working on my 8 times tables and in my gripe we have be doing times tables it has been fun to work on with all this has been hard to do but it is good because I have been lording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about