Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

3 little pigs

in the class we did the 3 little pigs  The Wolf

Many people feel that the wolf was in the wrong,but actually the pigs were in the wrong because they framed the wolf, by saying the the wolf destroyed their house.  Despite the fact that he had asthma, there was no way that he could blow the houses down because he would’ve had an asthma attack.  Although some people believe that the wolf did it, you’ll see why because nobody knew that he had asthma.I can understand the point of view the wolf may look guilty he is not.It’s easy to see why people think the wolf is guilty However his health issues stopped him.  I used to think that the wolf was in the wrong, yet he is not because he is not big and tough.Regardless of the fact that the pigs are guilty, in my experience I sentance the pigs to 110 years in jail.

1 comment:

  1. You might remember me but, my name is Elenoa and I used to go to Papakura Central School. I like where your coming from and the words you've used, but please think about the spelling and if the sentence makes sense before you publish. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about