Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

MY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

                               SCHOOL HOILDAY’S

In the first week of my school holiday’s i went to Kelly Club at our school.
We completed missions, Hunter and I built a hill made of sand we also dug a great big hole.
Hunter and I watched the builder dig out for the new ramp we also played dodge ball as well as a lot of other really fun things.

In the second week of my holidays i went to my nanny’s place were i played on my bike and scooter i also played with her dogs. I also went around to my friends place were we played around on our scooters.And we went to the movies and watched Diary Of A Wimpy Kid which i found very funny and also the new Spiderman movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about