Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Camp

   
14 / 3 / 2016

Kauri / Rimu
Yaldhurst Model School                                                                             
Christchurch

Dear Andrea P                                            
Hi it is Isaac the cool boy. You drove me to Hanmer springs forest camp.  I love your car remember me and Koby we stood at the car It was fun and you were wicked and cool and fun.


What I remember about you is that you were nice because you boy ice cream   What I liked about camp was the hike because it was interesting.

You drove me to the hot pools and it was fun. I hope you come to next camp. Did you like the paint game? It was cool Do you like hot pool? It was hot.


Camp was fun. It was cool and amazing I loved it. That was the best camp EVER. Camp was super cool. I really liked the hydroslides I really liked the paint game.

Yours sincerely,
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about